See, think, wonder.

Here is a print I made of my stall.
Jo Waterhouse print, Jo Waterhouse print
I thought I would show it to you and use the opportunity to tell you something a friend told me this week. The friend is a teacher, a very good teacher, and we were talking about all the learning processes children are taught. When I was in school we were always taught specific processes for doing things - like structuring an essay maybe. But now some clever sausage has introduced processes for thinking about things.
My favourite is: See. Think. Wonder. (You can read more about it here.)
This little thinking trick is for primary school children but anyone could use it and I'm quite enamoured of it. I use it now when I look at artwork - to nosy around in my own brain and eek out what I really think.
Maybe if I keep it up I'll be able to cultivate that golden thing - a tidy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello