Some toot from the week.

A very fine coral necklace. Let it be said that I would never buy coral new and I probably shouldn't even buy the old stuff even, I'm just a sucker for the colour and this shape is stonking - kind of deco and triumphant. The black marks are from rolling up ink, my table is garnering quite a patina now.
Photobucket
The best soap dish in all the land.
Photobucket
And a bandage with instructions for tying printed on it.
Photobucket
And it came with a small booklet of even more ways of tying. I could easily see some of these looks gracing next years catwalk - the hotpants at bottom right are Jean Paul Gaultier I believe.
Photobucket
A nice blue enamel brooch.
Photobucket
This pattern is from the top of a little smushed box, the colours are my wonderful.
Photobucket
And the best buy of the week . . . this special collection of very rare bath plugs. It's funny the things you end up with when you dig around in sheds.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Some great finds! I agree that IS the best soap dish in all the land & the plugs, well they look great together- maybe they should be hung as a group on a bathroom wall somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soap dish got sold and I was a little sad to see it go but such is life.
    Something will happen with the plugs I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hello