Satsuma part two

Well the vicar took time off mass on Christmas Eve to make some satsuma lanterns, good egg! And the staff at the Bugle Canteen broke the rules somewhat, I wouldn't expect any less - perverts and sickos the lot of them . . . but it did remind me of another satsuma trick learnt from my granny. Imagine if you will some kind of jolly Wurlitzer accompaniment to this little trick:
tum-tum-tum   tum-teeee-tum-tum   tummm tum tum!
Photobucket
tum tum tiddy tum, tiddle tiddle toop te toop toop toop,
Photobucket
toop toop toop toop . . . toop-toop-toop . . . tumtum teedle tumtum
Photobucket
buh-buh-buh-buh-buh! . . . buh-buh-buh!
PhotobucketYes, that's right, if you weedle carefully you can make a splendid pith todger for your festive streaker. Such hilarity on a long winters night.

6 comments:

  1. Because of this post I can no longer eat a satsuma. I am considering counselling, do you think it would help? Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bognor you poor delicate flower . . . I shan't show you my potato trick then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had bookmarked this and am glad that though the link had changed, I can still find my way back. I've reminded myself that I must practice this when citrus are next in season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Susan! I'd forgotten completely about this post - a blast from the past.

      Delete

Hello